Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
The right garage door panels finally came in and got installed.

I was lucky enough to join Crazy for a open house he did for this home. It is fabulous! Some very unique design ideas in there!

V, the garage looks great with those panels. :clap:

Cheers,
Rob

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Really impressive work Ruskie and DiMasa, I really like this design and would love to see it materialized.
This one won't be done for another 15 months or so. We are finishing up the Excavation & shoring/piling work right now & should be finished with Foundation & begin framing this year. Once we get past framing stage everything should go much quicker. I'll keep you guys updated on that one!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
It's really a nice place, only issue is the noise from the bridge, but it doesn't bother me much. This is about 1 mile down the beach from Bill Gates' property. Finally going on the Foundation. We had to drill 42 foundation piers after we finished excavation... most were 15-30' long 2 ' wide... this house is definitely high on the difficulty to build list lol

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
2 more pictures:

Foundation piers being drilled & installed. began forming the foundation & should be pouring the walls & basement slab on the 10th.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts