Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be posting a poster soon, regarding this event that I am hosting.

When: A $30 prix fixe brunch will be served from 9-11 AM on Sunday, June 23 at the Greenwich Hyatt rain or shine. We will leave promptly at 11 AM. My friend may be videoing the rally via helicopter.

The address is:

1800 East Putnam Avenue
Old Greenwich, CT 06870

Who: Anyone with an exotic car. If you are not sure if your car fits the specifications feel free to emal me at [email protected]. Please contact me if you have any other questions as well.

Where to: Bear Mountain. The route will include some highway driving as well as some twisties.

I look forward to seeing a lot of people from this forum in attendance. It should be a great event. Please put your name on the list if you are definitely down to attend because I need to figure out how big a brunch room to reserve.

Valet parking, as well as self parking your own vehicle will be available. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please bring an EZ Pass or $1.25 to cross the Bear Mountain Bridge. The weather looks promising and about 30 exotics varying from a Ferrari 458 Italia to a Ford GT and even a hotrod that spits flames has told me they were attending. I test drove the route yesterday and the helicopter pilot has a few awesome tricks up his sleeve. I look forward to seeing people from this forum at this event. Please post if you plan on attending, so I can get a better number of how many people to expect. Cash is the preferred method of payment for brunch. If there are any further questions please email me at [email protected]. Miller motorcars is also apparently bringing something fun.

Thanks,

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts