Luxury4Play.com banner

Which is your favorite strap maker?

__WATCH STRAP ADDICTION: HQ Aftermarket Strap Maker Index - High Quality PAM STRAPS Reference Guide__

7K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  blairtolar 
#1 · (Edited)
STRAP REFERENCE GUIDE

I'm addicted to buying aftermarket straps for my PAM 111. Many of you have the same addiction. I am creating this thread to offer L4P a STRAP REFERENCE GUIDE. This list consists of HIGH QUALITY strap makers, which we've used in the past. In addition to the HIGH QUALITY STRAP MAKER LIST, this thread can also serve as a photo reference.

Post a comment on your favorite makers and I'll add them to the list. Post shots of your favorite watch/strap combo. List the name of the maker and strap model in the post. Remember, the focus here is on QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY.

TRUSTED HIGH-QUALITY STRAP MAKERS: (updated 12/30/13)

1. Di Stefano
2. Rob Montana
3. Toshi
4. Ted Su
5. Kevin Ammo
6. Vintager Watch Straps AKA Micah
7. Greg Stevens Design
8. Atelier du Bracelet Parisien AKA ABP
9. Wotancraft
10. David Lane
11. Altamarea Straps
12. Peter.watchacc Straps
13. Mario Paci
14. Gunny Straps

See less See more
#5 ·
I've dealt with Brian at BJ straps for a few years. The straps are always nice, but the lead times are all over the place. I just ordered another strap last month and sent him an email about a new one but I found several threads on watchuseek about him being months behind. We shall see what happens. Haven't heard back about the new strap yet.

#9 ·
My custom Lambarri Leather Craft gets the most wrist time from any aftermarket strap I have, by FAR.

Rob Montana makes a damn fine strap too, but the LV leather is about as uncomfortable as a strap can get. Looks cool though.

Reactions: LaEnana
#16 ·
Great. Thanks for the input. They are now added to the list. I've been searching high and low for a nubuck gator/croc strap that is not a JV. Looks like Alta has the goods at a reasonable price. Much obliged.

#20 ·
Here's a few from Gunny Straps. They have a lot of vintage looking gear. Price ranges from approx $110 a strap up to $300.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.