Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i have yet to see a pic thread on L4P which showcases events, photoshoots etc, in the Northeast. So i figured id share some of my pictures with you guys! :). Please do not hesitate to tell me ways in which i can improve my photos, i am always looking to learn new things.

I will keep this thread updated as new events occur. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Reactions: Fugazi

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some pics from the PetrolWerks Show

and some from Auto-X at Tobay Beach

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
black brabus grill, vorsteiner front lip

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you!! :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
wow man, great pics! thanks a bunch for sharing, liked them a lot!

my tip would be: if you're a lot into cars like me and when ur going to picture of one particular car.. try and take as much different pictures as you can from it, take pictures and go into details. thats how u see difference between me and another random photographer here in my area.. He just takes 3-4 pics of a car while I love every bit of the car and take a lot of pictures from as much angles as I can! It helps when editing on pc and cropping and stuff, you get some awesome special pics :D

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow man, great pics! thanks a bunch for sharing, liked them a lot!

my tip would be: if you're a lot into cars like me and when ur going to picture of one particular car.. try and take as much different pictures as you can from it, take pictures and go into details. thats how u see difference between me and another random photographer here in my area.. He just takes 3-4 pics of a car while I love every bit of the car and take a lot of pictures from as much angles as I can! It helps when editing on pc and cropping and stuff, you get some awesome special pics :D
thanks!, yea ill definitely try that out

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Nice to see some else shooting in New York! LI has all the nicer cars while buffalo...ehh does not. Did you see the CCXR in Glencove? Theres a Pagani and a Mclaren F1 down near you too!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice to see some else shooting in New York! LI has all the nicer cars while buffalo...ehh does not. Did you see the CCXR in Glencove? Theres a Pagani and a Mclaren F1 down near you too!
Dude you just made a thread with one of the sickest car collections I have ever seen....quit whining! ;):laugh:

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
A facebook porsche... really?!.

Great pictures! Thanks 4 sharing!

Love Ken Blocks ride and that Ducati look really cool.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks guys!

@MW theres also the white veyron, the guy with the ccxr actually lives only a few blocks away from me lol

1 - 20 of 137 Posts