Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought my VW home..... All I can say is awesome! Alex swapped my wing and mirrors with Carbon Mirrors and GT2 wing.. The quality is amazing!

Evoms reprogrammed my ECU and TCU, and the car is MUCH MUCH faster than before.. How much I dont know yet as we didnt have time to dyno it again.. Alex has like 8 GTRs waiting to dyno. I have to bring the car back once my HRE wheels arrive so maybe then we will dyno.. For now, by Butt Dyno it is a HUGE difference.. The TCU also makes the transmission much more aggresive, almost egear like . It shifts much faster, it downshifts much more agressively. Really changes the character of the car..

The Fabspeed exhaust looks and sounds great. No resonance, sounds good, could even be louder.. Cant wait to get my HRE's now!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Very nice, aside from the rims are these the last of the cosmetic changes or is there more instored?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
80 Posts
lol at the "bringing the VW home" comment, many people said that about our 993 many years ago. Boy do I wish the cost of ownership was the same as a VW.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Car is looking TITS Allan, can't wait to see the dyno #'s that thing must be running quick now. Did you consider the evoms crank pulley upgrade? I'm thinking about doing that mod it looks pretty quick and easy and nice performance gains.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts