Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about picking up a 996 c2 in the future. Are these cars ok for someone with little experience with rear engine cars? I'm 24 and fairly responsible.

I've had a 944 and a few other sports cars but nothing rear engine so it would be a new experience for me. I'm thinking this would be a transition for me to something a little more extreme.

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
How much is your budget? make sure all the tsb's are done especially the rms issues..
with a proper setup , option etc.. 996 is probably a good first sports car it's also a good daily driver.. i suggest 02 and above.. better interior, options, front bumper and better cup holders..lol goodluck

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
^^^ Agree with Alex 100%. You will love it. Porsche is still on top of my list. You will def get your band for the buck.

·
Registered
747 Posts
How much is your budget? make sure all the tsb's are done especially the rms issues..
with a proper setup , option etc.. 996 is probably a good first sports car it's also a good daily driver.. i suggest 02 and above.. better interior, options, front bumper and better cup holders..lol goodluck
agreed. my father bought a 02 c4s cab with an extended warranty without a PPI and got burned 10 miles later with a RMS problem.

a PPI is a must. he loves the car today, eventhough he spent a small fortune right after buying it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts