Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We teased you guys a few weeks ago - and now here is the real deal.... The very first TechArt 991 Turbo S built outside of the TechArt factory in Germany, mated to a set of beautiful 21" HRE P101 Wheels in the new Brushed Dark Tinted Clear Finish built by TAG Motorsports. For those of you interested in seeing the vehicle/products in person - please feel free to come by our new showroom!

Modifications Include:

21" HRE P101 Wheels in Brushed Dark Tint w/ Yellow HRE Lettering
GIAC Software Upgrade
TechArt Front Spoiler I
TechArt Side Skirts
TechArt Rear Skirt
TechArt Rear Spoiler II
TechArt Roof Spoiler
TechArt Headlight Surrounds
TechArt Multifunction Steering Wheel
TechArt Paddle Shift Retrofit Kit
TechArt Nose-Lift Kit (Using OEM Dampers)
TechArt Lowering Springs for 991 Turbo
TechArt Floor Mats
OEM Seatbelt's in Yellow
Yellow "S" Badging in Rear

Enough talking.... On to Part 1 of 2 of the amazing Linhbergh's photo shoot!

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE or Call us at 888-920-1766. Remember - we are taking pre-orders for the TechArt Aero Kit so please contact us for more information.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
ACK!

So intense!! I love it!

·
5,744 Posts
Interesting, this is the first time I've seen anything TechArt for the 991TT. I'd say that's very old school TA. Very simple, flowing, adds just that little bit of aggressiveness.

-Markus-

·
Registered
848 Posts
Incredible. TA really did a good job on this one, not over the top but still very menacing.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Saw this BEAST in person this past Saturday at the Targa Trophy event at HRE ... TOO SICK!!!

We teased you guys a few weeks ago - and now here is the real deal.... The very first TechArt 991 Turbo S built outside of the TechArt factory in Germany, mated to a set of beautiful 21" HRE P101 Wheels in the new Brushed Dark Tinted Clear Finish built by TAG Motorsports. For those of you interested in seeing the vehicle/products in person - please feel free to come by our new showroom!

Modifications Include:

21" HRE P101 Wheels in Brushed Dark Tint w/ Yellow HRE Lettering
GIAC Software Upgrade
TechArt Front Spoiler I
TechArt Side Skirts
TechArt Rear Skirt
TechArt Rear Spoiler II
TechArt Roof Spoiler
TechArt Headlight Surrounds
TechArt Multifunction Steering Wheel
TechArt Paddle Shift Retrofit Kit
TechArt Nose-Lift Kit (Using OEM Dampers)
TechArt Lowering Springs for 991 Turbo
TechArt Floor Mats
OEM Seatbelt's in Yellow
Yellow "S" Badging in Rear

Enough talking.... On to Part 1 of 2 of the amazing Linhbergh's photo shoot!

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE or Call us at 888-920-1766. Remember - we are taking pre-orders for the TechArt Aero Kit so please contact us for more information.

·
Registered
277 Posts
love it but why do the wheels stick in so much? is it due to center lock? something looks weird on rear.

·
Registered
332 Posts
not feeling the design of the spoiler, other than that its drop dead gorgeous ! HRE wheels just make everything better ! :)

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
That car is so bad ass! It was great sharing the road with you on Targa Alex. You have true Rally spirit!

·
Registered
790 Posts
One word: exquisite. :clap:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Looks hot to me. Fitment not overly aggressive but this way there is no rubbing. I'm all over it.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
beautiful

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
That. Is. Perfection.

·
Registered
640 Posts
It's beautiful! I would just paint the rear defuser to matte black.

And something about the lines reminds me of the 996 turbos.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts