·
Registered
3,754 Posts
filmed on a closed course in moldova

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Probably one of the dumbest things I've watched. :thumbsdown:

EDIT: For $30k in mods, that car is a PIG.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I see a tag number! :) I also have a nice video to show to the police. I HATE ricers that drive like this. I've wrecked before purposely moving over so someone driving like this slams into me.

Do your eyes also notice it's a Canadian license plate? You are "that guy" to the point of reporting someone in another country? :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I was expecting a track video not highway driving with traffic, you almost took out that white SUV around 1:46 when you switched into the left lane there could have been a family in there man.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I love to Break Check idiots like this......My F-350 with Road Armor Bumpers hasn't lost yet.;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Can't blame you for posting it, I see street racing vids all over this place and generally the attitude is the opposite.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can't blame you for posting it, I see street racing vids all over this place and generally the attitude is the opposite.
Yeah, I didnt think it would be this "Kind" of vid to everyone else. But I do apologize

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
That guy was driving like a girl. Wait my girlfriend drives faster. That video sucked; however, not because of what you were doing. It sucked because it was horribly boring...

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
No I wouldn't report a guy in another country. :lol::lol: If they were local plates I would call. lolol
You would call the police for doing that? Really? Moreover, "as a racer" how do you get so nervous that you wreck on a public road because someone was speeding? Really? Let's not forget your experience with the law and you're going to call them for speeding? Really?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts