Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
he has NEVER dri ven the car. How the F**k can you not drive a CGT???!? Thats self control right there, this guy could have every victoria secret model be bending over in front of him and he'd probably just light a cig and walk away

·
Registered
490 Posts
A car is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

Look at the 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO...recently one sold at auction for $52,000,000 and that car had a original sticker price of around $18,000.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
he has NEVER dri ven the car. How the F**k can you not drive a CGT???!? Thats self control right there, this guy could have every victoria secret model be bending over in front of him and he'd probably just light a cig and walk away
many CGT owners are afraid of the car. Not for the rich noob as much as it is for the experienced driver

Reactions: unitix

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Wow 950k I think that's way too much for CGT

·
Registered
7,806 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
someone sold a black enzo with red interior a few years back for $1.7 million
I can see that because it is a good looking, desirable and rare combo for the Enzo. I think its a little crazy that an orange CGT is for sale for nearly twice the going rate.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
they're only gonna continue going up in price.

Beautiful car, I'd pull the trigger if I had the assets.

:lol: @ $5400 for gas guzzler tax

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Guy in sacramento? Hmm wish he would drive it so I could see it out and about. :/

·
Registered
553 Posts
it's like a rip off, i'm not a fan of arancio colour on carrera, id rather the grey/silver colour

Reactions: Vinfin

·
Registered
739 Posts
I can see 1.7 for an enzo...around a mill for a cgt is hmmmm. Can't believe that f40 f50 f60 combo at new englad ferrari sold finally...6 mill for those three is a steal

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
CGT just doesn't do it for me... economy can't match our Camry. I mean 7-13 city, 12-20 highway? Could barely make it to gas station before I'd have to fill up. The f is that? And now this joker thinks his copy is worth twice what he paid 7 years down the road? We've been through a recession my dude, your slab just ain't worth a mil.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
You guys should consult BC on how much he paid for his low-mileage CGT. It'll sell, but the CGT pricing spike will cap soon. Also, the "rawness" of the car is over-hyped--no more of a death trap than most 1,XXX hp cars out there.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Another CGT did sell recently for close to a mil.
You guys need to look at the history behind this car and its bookmark in automotive history. It was designed originally for LeMans racing. A lot of the engineering was way ahead of its time. Many that have owned Enzo's, F40's and F50's as well as the CGT claim that the CGT is the pure driver's car. Once you are behind the wheel of this machine, it evokes a surreal driving experience unmatched by any other car.
Mark my word, this car is going nowhere but up.

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
513 Posts
CGT just doesn't do it for me... economy can't match our Camry. I mean 7-13 city, 12-20 highway? Could barely make it to gas station before I'd have to fill up. The f is that? And now this joker thinks his copy is worth twice what he paid 7 years down the road? We've been through a recession my dude, your slab just ain't worth a mil.
What? :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts