Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Without a doubt this is my favourite 918 colour! Amazing.

Reactions: TXSTYLE

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
With Porsche offering options to paint everything on the car, I would've opted for something other than the hybrid yellow calipers color. Otherwise the car is perfect!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
the 918, P1, and LaFer look amazing in every shade I've seen them in, but this looks killer!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Tits

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Where was this? Do you know if any of the Porsche dealers in N. Dallas have one on display? Also wondering if Dallas McLaren has a P1 on display...

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
With Porsche offering options to paint everything on the car, I would've opted for something other than the hybrid yellow calipers color. Otherwise the car is perfect!
Respectfully disagree. Here's why... Yes, you are correct with that option offering by Porsche. However, one of the things that makes this vehicle so "special" is that extra 'Electronic Motor' in this Hypercar. Those Neon colored brakes help signify this car in particular. :wink:
Plus they just look badass!

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sadly I can not take credit for these awesome pics. I don't believe however it is in Dallas.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Respectfully disagree. Here's why... Yes, you are correct with that option offering by Porsche. However, one of the things that makes this vehicle so "special" is that extra 'Electronic Motor' in this Hypercar. Those Neon colored brakes help signify this car in particular. :wink:
Plus they just look badass!
I can appreciate the nod given to the hybrid aspect as much as the next guy but I'm on the other side of the fence on this one. Anyone who can identify a 918 in a line-up knows damn well the electronic witch-craft that goes on under its cover and probably has the same respect for it as I do. People who see only a shiny car that looks like it goes fast (not knowing or necessarily caring about the car in question) aren't going to see bright colored calipers and think huh, that must have a really crazy electronic motor in it. It's all preference but I think the name of the car and the car itself are significant enough for people who actually care about what goes on to make the magic happen.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts