Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JP LOGISTICS DELIVERED THIS 91 DIABLO TO OUR SHOP YESTERDAY FROM ALL THE WAY IN ALASKA FOR SOME MAJOR LOVE. THIS DIABLO WAS TAKEN ORGINALLY TO MECHANICS IN ALASKA AND THEN TO OTHER DEALERSHIPS AND IT STILL HAD MAJOR ISSUES. THEY REPLACED THE TIMING CHAINS AND GUIDES AND THEN FEW DAYS LATER IT STARTED MAKING ALL KINDS OF NOISE. NEEDLESS TO SAY HE WASN'T TO HAPPY AND STARTED CALLING AROUND. HE ENLISTED THE HELP OF US AND WANTED TO PICK UP THE CAR, FIX IT AND GET IT BACK TO HIM. AFTER WE GET IT RUNNING RIGHT THEN WE NEED TO FIX THE INTERIOR AND THE AUDIO SYSTEM AND GET THIS CAR THE LOVE IT NEEDS! THANK YOU TO THE CREW AT JP FOR GETTING US THIS LAMBO TO WORK ON AND WHEN WE ARE DONE THEY WILL HAVE THE TASK OF GETTING IT BACK UP TO ALASKA!

HERE YOU CAN SEE WE HAVE THE 91 DIABLO, 89 LM002 & 88 COUNTACH HERE AT THE SHOP FOR SERVICE!
3 VERY DIFFERENT LAMBO MODELS!

stay tuned for updates on this diablo!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Mitch,

Awesome car! I am sure you'll take good care of it! Also next time turn Caps Lock OFF!!!!!!!

-John

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks john yeah i've done it both ways but its so much easier to read at least for me lol

i'll make sure to use huge words when i'm doing the write up on your car!! i think i'm gonna make a video with the loud ass exhaust through the wendy's drive through as well lol

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
thanks john yeah i've done it both ways but its so much easier to read at least for me lol

i'll make sure to use huge words when i'm doing the write up on your car!! i think i'm gonna make a video with the loud ass exhaust through the wendy's drive through as well lol
Hahahaha :lol:

Maybe if you don't type in Caps and when I fly down to get my car, I'll take you out to Wendy's! Also you'll have to spice up your burger a bit with e-gear fluid :D

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh man that would be one hell of a drive! i'll leave the driving portion for the road test around here! lol i have had clients drive down here from all over but that is a hike for sure! do you live in alaska you have that address on demand lol plus this way i get to enjoy it and make sure everything is great and then the transport pros handle it from there. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts