Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1st #PMLQUICKSTRIKE of 2014| #PML x #PeachOnPCH
- THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO ROLLED THRU AND HELPED 'PASS IT FORWARD' -

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU SUNSET BLVD LOOKED LIKE THE 405 FWY AT 6pm ON A FRIDAY NIGHT
150+ CARS STEMMING FROM RACE READY VIPERS TO BOTH OF 8BC8's YELLOW PORSCHE CARRERA GT's
FOR MORE INFO ON FUTURE #PMLQUICKSTRIKE's FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM ON @PMLQUICKSTRIKE

FOR MORE DETAILS OR QUESTIONS EMAIL [email protected]

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I remember when I had my first beer...

Reactions: H J

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeah haha. Listing all of his cars would take me about 10mins. Needless to say, he is the man.
Is it "BC", from this forum ? I've seen that this man owns a pretty awesome collection, but in my memories all of his cars are mat white.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
The last real supercar with a raw manual transmission
Totally agree with that. Manual transmission + RWD + convertible + the best sounding engine ever = epic win. Driving this car must be as cool as having sex with Jourdan Dunn and Keira Knightley at the same time on the roof of a mat black MTM RS6.

(Btw, almost all Murci SV's have been delivered with the e-gear transmission so, sadly, the manual version is pretty rare)

BC -> always wondered what was the most pleasant to drive between a Veyron and a CGT ? Pure mechanical pleasure VS ultimate power

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Totally agree with that. Manual transmission + RWD + convertible + the best sounding engine ever = epic win. Driving this car must as cool as having sex with Jourdan Dunn and Keira Knightley at the same time on the roof of a mat black MTM RS6.

(Btw, almost all Murci SV's have been delivered with the e-gear transmission so, sadly, the manual version is pretty rare)

BC -> always wondered what was the most pleasant to drive between a Veyron and a CGT ? Pure mechanical pleasure VS ultimate power
my SV is 6speed

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great, now make it RWD and I might consider driving it one day.

But that doesn't answer my previous question !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts