Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the looks of this car but if they didi add a supercharger how come there are no pictures from the company.

From article:
In addition, the German tuner has developed three power upgrades. Stage 1 adds a hand-made stainless-steel exhaust with remote flap control, a remapped ECU and carbon-frame air filters to give the V10 an extra 30 hp and 30 lb-ft of torque. Stage 2 adds a compressor kit with reinforced clutch and differential lock, taking output to 777 hp and 516 lb-ft, while Stage 3 boosts output to a massive 850 hp and 538 lb-ft. The tuner is also working on an adjustable racing suspension.

5 pictures and details of Lamborghini Huracan Lucifero

·
Registered
48 Posts
Car looks photoshopped, no legit pics of engine bay or details on supercharger or dyno plot.....

Reactions: Fugazi and pip

·
Registered
168 Posts
It saddens me when people name something after the devil. I wonder if they know they are paying homage to him by doing this. It also makes me wonder if they sold their soul in order to gain fame and fortune. Fame and fortune is nothing compared to a lifetime of servitude to Satan. Also, I wonder why no one has ever named a car or anything else for that matter after God. I mean he is the ALL POWERFUL and their is no other entity or being more powerful than him. So it makes me ask the question if you're going to create something that's supposed to be all powerful. Why not name it after God. I mean he is unbeatable.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
It saddens me when people name something after the devil. I wonder if they know they are paying homage to him by doing this. It also makes me wonder if they sold their soul in order to gain fame and fortune. Fame and fortune is nothing compared to a lifetime of servitude to Satan. Also, I wonder why no one has ever named a car or anything else for that matter after God. I mean he is the ALL POWERFUL and their is no other entity or being more powerful than him. So it makes me ask the question if you're going to create something that's supposed to be all powerful. Why not name it after God. I mean he is unbeatable.

Riiiiight. Its just a name. Never thought I'd see the day when someone refuses to buy a car because of the name

·
Registered
661 Posts
Not everyone believes what you believe. And you'd probably be the first to lambaste a marquee that tried to name a car after God. "How dare they attempt to boost sales by comparing a car to an omnipotent creator. Blasphemy!"

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I thought it was a dual clutch, thus no clutch to replace/beef up?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Would you buy a car named after Jeffery Domer, or maybe you'd buy the Charles Manson, or how about a car named after the guys that flew planes into the twin towers. How about the Al Qaeda with it's roaring 12 cylinder engine. HHHmmm the new Jack the Ripper sounds great or the Child Molesto. You guys have your reasons and I have mine. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. And, yes I do believe that crap.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Shut. Up. Please.

Interested to see more of this, while I don't care for what they've done with the aesthetics the SC is quite interesting.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts