Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Extremespeedtrackevents.com will be at The Horse Thief Mile at Willow Springs - November 20-21st for a track day,all drivers will have a special track day price of only $85.00 for a whole day of fun.(must register before Oct 31st) Any Questions contact Chris Willard at [email protected] (co founder of REDLINE Time Attacks and now new owner of EXTREMESPEEDTRACKEVENTS.COM) or register at Extreme Speed Track Events
PROMO CODE IS htm4
Free on track instruction for beginner

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Too bad it's on that weekend our SPONSOR of this section DC Motors has already booked a track day at Spring Mountain. I am headed ther for sure! :clap:

·
14,490 Posts
Been a while since I've been to Willow springs for some fun laps. Hopefully I can go some time soon!:). Hey Aimee, when is the event happening there that your talking about?

·
Registered
933 Posts
some of us aren't 'allowed' at Willow Springs anymore... we're going the 'big boy' route this weekend, full access country club style at Spring Mountain near Vegas, invite only.

·
Registered
155 Posts
At $85 you are only begging to have your auto clipped in a turn by some unknowledgeable and aggressive dipshit.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Ugh you west coasters have all the fun.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It a fun low cost track day,rain or shine I will be there,I was at there last event at the streets of willow and it was fun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts