Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we just got the new 80" Sharp LED TV out here. Am I crazy for wanting to put this thing in my Media Room? Right now I have the 60" Sharp Led and it's amazing but I've always wanted the bigger and better things out of life.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
We had the 108" when I worked for Panasonic.. That is a tv

But I did just see this 80". I was just at HHgregg to buy some stuff, and its a nice tv

·
Registered
847 Posts
I saw that 70 Sharp Aquos that Costco has. It looks pretty nice I've been thinking of picking it up for our family/TV room.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the 60" Quattron LED and love it for all occasions. Took some time to get used to the super fast refresh rate because it's more like looking through a window at the scene than watching TV. Picture is awesome and we shopped a lot. If I was still a bachelor I'd be into the 80" but even I admit that's a huge TV for anything less than a gymnasium sized room.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Its when you buy the 103 inch plasma that your crazy, the thing weighs over half a ton if I remember correctly haha

·
Gold Sponsor
237 Posts
been looking hard at this for the media room at the new crib. I can't decide between this and projector/ screen combo.
Why not do a 80" for the day and a drop down screen over the tv with a projector for night?? Its functional and impressive to see:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys!!

Fantastic TV!!! Before i had in my media room 60 inch plasma and change it to a 3D home cinema projector and electric screen of 138 inch.
Now the movies are better :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts