Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
during the official presentation of the Lamborghini Aventador in Rome there were 8 Aventador.
Let me know your opinion about that :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Wow! That's very cool. Aventador looks insane! I thought they crashed the Polizia Gallardo. Did they get a new one?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
thats sweeett. are they supposed to be faster than the 670 sv's?

·
Registered
323 Posts
thats sweeett. are they supposed to be faster than the 670 sv's?
Depends..if you put it against the E-Gear big wing 670, i think the 700 edges it out slightly...

however a 6 speed small wing 670 is quite a bit lighter, 82 pounds less for no e-gear pumps fluids etc etc..less drag with small wing..and only 22HP less..I think it may have the edge..but so close I dont think you would notice..

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Depends..if you put it against the E-Gear big wing 670, i think the 700 edges it out slightly...

however a 6 speed small wing 670 is quite a bit lighter, 82 pounds less for no e-gear pumps fluids etc etc..less drag with small wing..and only 22HP less..I think it may have the edge..but so close I dont think you would notice..
Then honestly what was the point of even making the 670? haha it was such an amazing car at the time and still is, i personally think it still looks better, but you put a wing on the 700 and then that would just be the even better version of it haha

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
All white?? Lambo couldn't have shown off any other colors, orange, yellow, black?
I remember reading somewhere that something got screwed up at the factory with the paint and they were making the white cars first? :confused: Not sure if there is truth behind that or not but would make sense being that most of the ones we've seen have been white.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts