Luxury4Play.com banner
41 - 60 of 225 Posts
Ok so LILO's it is? ... what time?
and we have to rendezvous with Arturo and Chris

70% chance of rain tomorrow from the morning till 7pm. I am going to check the weather once again tomorrow morning and hope it changes. By the way, what time is the LILO meet?

Alright guys I have the info. We'll meet at LILO at 10 am tomorrow morning. Leave at 11 and get down there around 12:30 if nobody is there yet we can grab some food some where. If you have any questions hit me up. But check the original post 1st.

Greg

you said you were taking NJ Tpke down?

can i meet you guys at the molly pitcher service area tomorrow morning? mile marker 71.7 between exits 8A and 8...going southbound. im probably gonna catch 287 going down to that rest area. lemme know...ill text you later to confirm.

edit* i just checked what they had...they got a roy rogers hahahaha i havent seen one in a lonnngg ass time, hopefully its still there

Discussion starter · #48 ·
It's going to rain a bit in the morning but the Meet is still on!

can't wait for the meet!

The meet is definitely on for tomorrow guys. If you wake up to rain tomorrow it doesn't matter we're still going. Chris we can meet up at the rest area bro. I'll see you guys in the morning at Lilo. Any questions hit me up..

Okay if the meet is still on I will more than likely see you guys at 10 tomorrow. Just left John's shop about an hour ago and man does my car sound mean now with this exhaust.

41 - 60 of 225 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.