Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1 by rmk1283

I am selling my '69 Camaro that I have had for two years. I bought this car as a perfectly functioning car with a built 350/turbo 350 combo, power steering, power front disc/rear drum brakes, stock suspension, and no POSI. I wanted the new car dependability and economy so I installed an LS1 motor and 4L60E transmission from a ‘02 SS Camaro w/ 89,000 miles. Before installing the motor and trans, the motor was completely torn down, cleaned, and painted. Each component from the motor was painted two coats Cast-Iron or Semi-Flat black. While the motor was torn down I had a Z06 cam and springs installed. When re-assembling the motor, I added Dynatech long tube headers, Holley LS oil pan, NGK plugs, and Taylor wires. The motor gets tons of complements! I also replaced the fuel tank and added a Corvette inline fuel filter. All new fuel lines were installed with proper AN fittings as well. A new 3.36 Eaton POSI was installed to go with the new motor. A new Gen IV Vintage A/C system was installed and keeps the car cold during the summer. The exhaust was upgraded with Dynatech LS long tubes and Flowmaster mufflers. Once the motor swap was complete I had the engine professionally tuned. As a result the car runs great, makes great power, and gets great fuel economy. The suspension was upgraded with new Hotchkis front coil springs, rear leaf springs, and a front sway bar. The interior of the car was updated with Autometer gauges, ‘02 Camaro seats and console, Morris 3-point seatbelts, new carpet, and a Grant steering wheel. The wheels are American Racing TT2's 17x8 with 245/45 tires that are in good shape and have less than 4,000 miles on them. A new JVC CD/Stereo with 4 speakers was installed with two speakers in the rear deck and two speakers in the center of the dash. The paint and body is really nice. No rust. Only a few small chips from normal day to day driving. The car has a nice shine to it and gets looks and complements everywhere I take it. Floor appears to be newer and looks good. I drove the car to “Run thru the Hills” in Pigeon Forge, TN last September and the car was great. I cruised at 75 the whole way with the AC on. With all of the upgrades, the car handled and performed exceptionally well in the mountains. I would drive the car anywhere tomorrow if I needed to. There are three video links below. Local inspection encouraged! I will gladly assist with shipping if needed. The car has just under 4,000 miles since being upgraded. I drive the car frequently so mileage may go up. Cash in person or wire transfer only. Please text or call with any questions.

$34,000 OBO

Contact Ryan - 850 776 Five Seven Zero Five.

3 Videos of car:

69 Camaro LS1 For SALE... walkaround - YouTube
69 Camaro LS1 For SALE... driving - YouTube
69 Camaro LS1 For SALE.. driving on interstate - YouTube

Flickr w/ 106 pictures:

69 Camaro - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Annddddd....It's one of my dream cars. GLWS!

·
Banned
308 Posts
That is a very reasonable price. I assumed this is sold already.

Edit: Guess not.

Considering the competition, I don't see how it isn't sold though. Bring it to local meets.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! As far as I can tell in the market it's priced pretty competitively. Gonna have to find the person who has the cash to buy it, I guess. Gives me more time to enjoy it though. If you all know anyone who might be interested please forward them my info. Would be much appreciated!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts