Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site and recently purchased a ZR1 jet stream blue. Never one to leave well enough...I employed the services of injection connection of Horsham, PA to install a smaller pulley, bigger airbox and tune the ECU. What they created is one bad ass ZR1 that can break free in the rear in every gear through 4!

Here is the youtube link o watch their handiwork...

YouTube - Injection Connection builds a 685RW 2010 ZR1

·
Registered
112 Posts
thats alot of power..i have a hard time getting a few hundred less Hp to the ground i can only imagine that must be a handful!

p.s good choice on the color ..i have a JSB too :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agree with regard to transfer of power to the ground especially now in the Philly area since the temps are in the 40's and 50's lately. The benefit of the ZR1 is that the traction control is very effective. I hope once I do the school that I will become more proficient at handling the power. A nice problem to have I say.

I just ordered a pair of Caravaggio seats that look awesome. They will be done while the car is stored for the long cold winter.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
112 Posts
those are awesome seats! GM should put those in from the factory ;)
is this your first C6 Vette? hope you got her on a trickle charger for the winter...these Vettes eat a battery in less then a week of none use in this colder temps (oh..and the fun part is if you dont have the special key to open the trunk...then you wont be gettin back inside in the spring time ...i learned that the hard way)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the tip...yes she will be on a trickle charger as soon as she goes down for the winter which I haven't done yet. And the hard key is buried in the fob of the ZR1.

The seats and a steering wheel from Carvaggio should complete the package quite nicely. This is my first corvette, but probably not my last. I was test driving a Porsche Turbo S when I read the motor trend article and decided that the extra 50K didn't need to be spent and I would even end up with arguably the better and certainly more fun car to drive.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Damn! Nice, congrats on the Vette! I have a C5 and I love it! Vettes in general have so much torque to them so I can only imagine how that thing is!! And that is definitely my favorite color in the ZR1. I have seen it in person as well as others and nothing else touches that color!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Awesome ZR1, congrats on the addition to your collection. And that's quite a nice collection

·
958 Posts

an associate of mine in CA has 659hp and 633torque from:

http://www.lingenfelter.com/Forum/C6 ZR1 750 HP Package.jpg

and he has a 997tt S..

the porsche is a fast, great car but i believe that a ZR1 is more fun, especially when driving sideways, when you have this much hp for not a lot of money.. what could be better?

stock ZR1's eat tires, i can only imagine yours.

congrats.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts