Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Famous Autosports has teamed up with Evolution Motorsports to provide a 650hp upgrade kit for this Porsche Turbo! I'm sure I speak for all involved when I say we are excited to see the results of this install! We'll be starting the work on monday so stay tuned for pics and dyno videos!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is an update on our progress with the Porsche Turbo!

As you can see below, we have installed the EVOMS Turbo Clubsport Underdrive Lightweight Strengthened Crank Pulley.

Here we show the boost recirculation valves being installed on the turbos (pics of the turbos installed to follow).

Below is the stock exhaust system compared to the Maxflow 70mm Exhaust System with 200 cell cats.

More pictures to follow shortly!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
in for more. i always loved 911 turbo's

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More pictures of the Porsche Turbo Install!

High Flow Turbo Inlet Duct compared to Stock

Clubsport Intercooler Set compared to Stock

Clubsport Exhaust Manifolds compared to Stock

Turbos & Exhaust Installed

Turbos with Boost Recirculation Valves Installed

Black Silicone Boost Hose Kit for Clubsport Intercooler compared to Stock

Install Completed!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the car is done and man huge improvement!!! this car really woke up with all these mods. i will post some videos as soon as i can. while it didn't get too loud it defiently has a nice purr. the client didn't want it to be too loud because he takes it to work as well and needs to talk on phone etc. plus his lambo that we did for him is crazy loud so this was the power he wanted but no one would see it coming!! very nice sleeper!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts