65 Buick Riviera (photos by ITZ|Che)

26228 Views 49 Replies 43 Participants Last post by  Von Helman
sheck it

...and an iphizz'd out video

See less See more
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Clean shot! perfect angle for the car!
such a sweet shot!
Excellent Shot and SUCH a beautiful Riviera. Those wheels are choice!
That is beautifull, very nice picture aswell, got any of engine room/interior?

Side note, does it have the original V8(ithink?), or have you put something else in there?
Straight Up Gangsta. That thing is clean. Love the Rivi's. The front end with the hidden lights was always so pimp.
That is beautifull, very nice picture aswell, got any of engine room/interior?

Side note, does it have the original V8(ithink?), or have you put something else in there?
Thanks for the good words! i was on the hunt for a 65 Rivi for about 5 years, this was always my vision for a final result!
i really wanted a 65 grandsport but damn those cars are rare!!!!

the Dayton's are 20x8 front, 20x10 rear

for now,
original V8 "wildcat 465" w/ 72,000 original miles (runs purrfect)
360 horsepower is quite surprising to many unfamiliar with these Buick's!

once that engine goes out (if ever) i have plans for a full frame off project, Ferrari color & some shaving ;)
Thanks for the good words! i was on the hunt for a 65 Rivi for about 5 years, this was always my vision for a final result!
i really wanted a 65 grandsport but damn those cars are rare!!!!

the Dayton's are 20x8 front, 20x10 rear

for now,
original V8 "wildcat 465" w/ 72,000 original miles (runs purrfect)
360 horsepower is quite surprising to many unfamiliar with these Buick's!

once that engine goes out (if ever) i have plans for a full frame off project, Ferrari color & some shaving ;)
i thought the wildcat was a 445? nonetheless, what a beautiful car! when are we gonna see some videos of that beast in action?
you should take a picture with the headlights out... i love the headlights in that car, and the dash/center console...

dad has 3 68 buick wildcats. 2door vert, 2 door coupe, and a 4 door... we keep in gangsta
Such a sick car Knick. WIN everything in that photo Che & Kirb ftw!!
you should take a picture with the headlights out... i love the headlights in that car, and the dash/center console...

dad has 3 68 buick wildcats. 2door vert, 2 door coupe, and a 4 door... we keep in gangsta
HID conversion - these fvckers are blinding!!!!
See less See more
Sweet ITZ|CHE :clap:

You know what would look cool also, is if the road was paved with black tar. It would make the center stripes pop :whistle:
congrats Che/Kirb on a great looking shot. I was looking for a pair of black stripes from behind it!
now lets see more shots!!
now lets see more shots!!
+100,000

Car is looking shamazin
luv it... such a great looking car. you've done well with that one Knick..
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.