Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
That is beautifull, very nice picture aswell, got any of engine room/interior?

Side note, does it have the original V8(ithink?), or have you put something else in there?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Straight Up Gangsta. That thing is clean. Love the Rivi's. The front end with the hidden lights was always so pimp.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is beautifull, very nice picture aswell, got any of engine room/interior?

Side note, does it have the original V8(ithink?), or have you put something else in there?
Thanks for the good words! i was on the hunt for a 65 Rivi for about 5 years, this was always my vision for a final result!
i really wanted a 65 grandsport but damn those cars are rare!!!!

the Dayton's are 20x8 front, 20x10 rear

for now,
original V8 "wildcat 465" w/ 72,000 original miles (runs purrfect)
360 horsepower is quite surprising to many unfamiliar with these Buick's!

once that engine goes out (if ever) i have plans for a full frame off project, Ferrari color & some shaving ;)

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Thanks for the good words! i was on the hunt for a 65 Rivi for about 5 years, this was always my vision for a final result!
i really wanted a 65 grandsport but damn those cars are rare!!!!

the Dayton's are 20x8 front, 20x10 rear

for now,
original V8 "wildcat 465" w/ 72,000 original miles (runs purrfect)
360 horsepower is quite surprising to many unfamiliar with these Buick's!

once that engine goes out (if ever) i have plans for a full frame off project, Ferrari color & some shaving ;)
i thought the wildcat was a 445? nonetheless, what a beautiful car! when are we gonna see some videos of that beast in action?

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
you should take a picture with the headlights out... i love the headlights in that car, and the dash/center console...

dad has 3 68 buick wildcats. 2door vert, 2 door coupe, and a 4 door... we keep in gangsta

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you should take a picture with the headlights out... i love the headlights in that car, and the dash/center console...

dad has 3 68 buick wildcats. 2door vert, 2 door coupe, and a 4 door... we keep in gangsta
HID conversion - these fvckers are blinding!!!!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Sweet ITZ|CHE :clap:

You know what would look cool also, is if the road was paved with black tar. It would make the center stripes pop :whistle:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
congrats Che/Kirb on a great looking shot. I was looking for a pair of black stripes from behind it!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts