Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So.. I came out to Vegas tonight on a literally last second trip. Received a phone call at 530pm saying i needed to head to Vegas to take care of something.. hopped online and booked the 9pm flight. Called my mother in laws godson who is a VIP host at Mandalay Bay and told him im coming into town tonight. Got in at 1030pm and was presented with this room. COMPED.

2 Bedrooms, 4 Bathroom, 2 Living Rooms, 2 Wet Bars, Sitting Room, Elliptical Machine, and 1 Sick Shower Stall.

Main Entry

Main Living Room

Wet Bar #1

Hallway to 2nd Living Room

Living Room #2

Wet Bar #2

Master Bedroom

2nd Bedroom

2nd Bathroom

Sitting Room

Elliptical

Extra Drinks

and 1 Sick Shower in the Master Bathroom (click for video)

and then.. if this room wasn't enough for just 1 person already... around 12 midnight i get a knock on the door and room service rolls in 2 carts. Apparently since i'm asian, they sent the asian hospitality gift basket.. Hot water pot, rice cooker w/ abalone and chicken congee, big pot of sharkfin soup, 4 bowls of birdsnest soup, a bunch of random teas, and asian crackers and snacks.

too bad i just pulled an all nighter the night before and i have a flight out at noon.. which is in 7 hours.. or else i would seriously take advantage of this. time to catch some sleep now.... if i can decide which room i want to sleep in...

btw.. sorry for the crappy iphone pics...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Asian hospitality gift package, huh? For some odd reason I thought it was going to be something other than soup and crackers.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
wow, you just got hooked up! does the room have a good view?

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Asian hospitality gift package, huh? For some odd reason I thought it was going to be something other than soup and crackers.
Me too! LOL!

Sick comp man, hope you slept well at least!

·
Registered
670 Posts
I wonder if they offer an Irish Comp package.... Guinness and potatos?? I may have to check in!! :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
hahaha... i thought it would be some "special" massage service

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
should have done a line of coke and partied all night!
i thought about it... :whistle:

i was thinking about going down to the concierge...

Hi... i was wondering if you could help me out... im looking for my friend and was wondering if she checked in yet.... her last name is...

C

O

C

A

I.......

hahhahaha

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
i thought about it... :whistle:

i was thinking about going down to the concierge...

Hi... i was wondering if you could help me out... im looking for my friend and was wondering if she checked in yet.... her last name is...

C

O

C

A

I.......

hahhahaha
AS long as you stroke the furry wall

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
^ hahah and smoke a Jeffrey.

·
5,744 Posts
Note to self, talk to ISCJonny before next vegas trip.

-Markus-

1 - 20 of 22 Posts