Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I've been reading this thread and I was wondering if anyone tried this on a RRS supercharged 2010+

"Once again, another Range Rover has been tuned for 212 Motoring out in New York. For all your tuning needs in the surrounding area, please contact 212 Motoring.

By tuning the ECU and replacing the stock pulley with an upgraded one, we were able to achieve nearly 600hp. Along with extra power, we can raise the rpm, improve shifting, remove hesitation/flat spots throughout rpm band, and eliminate the speed limiter."

·
Registered
984 Posts
If you would like a Quality ECU Upgrade and Pulley, i would recommend the RSC Upgrade. It has the same power gains but comes a reliable tuner that is using a proven pulley. Contact us for more information :)

The one 212 is using i believe is the Singh Autosport AKA ECU Tuning Group (ETG) and i would NOT recommend anyone use ETG's engine upgrade programs... We speak from personal experience on that one...

·
Registered
693 Posts
If you would like a Quality ECU Upgrade and Pulley, i would recommend the RSC Upgrade. It has the same power gains but comes a reliable tuner that is using a proven pulley. Contact us for more information :)
Does RSC have a kit for 2010+ S/C??

·
Registered
984 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
any kits for a 2012 RRS HSE?
Nothing really worth doing for the non-supercharged range rovers. The exhaust is the only thing i would recommend... :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
fair enough, thanks!
I could certainly sell you an ECU upgrade but it honestly wouldnt be worth the money. I would rather sell you something thats going to put your doller to better use rather than have you spend money on something that wont give you any ounce of satisfaction ;) hahah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts