Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Incredible cars. I won't forget this day for the rest of my life and I'd like to share it with you.

Hope you liked it.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Very very nice thanks for posting

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
when was this taken?

screen capture of my friend/fellow investor Ginger (In the white w/ camera)
did you meet her?
she has and awesome Ferrari collection, and a bianco fuji 599GTO on order

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
when was this taken?

screen capture of my friend/fellow investor Ginger (In the white w/ camera)
did you meet her?
she has and awesome Ferrari collection, and a bianco fuji 599GTO on order

This was recorded on the 30th of July, a couple of weeks ago. I did not meet her unfortunately. I did meet a FXX owner from Tennessee, called Phil.

Which Ferrari's does she own (Ginger)?

Oh and by the way, I will upload a video from the FXX's and more from the 599 XX's soon!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
that yellow FTW!!

·
Banned
158 Posts
I did meet a FXX owner from Tennessee, called Phil.
Wow, small world. He owns a Honda dealership just a couple miles from my house. Didn't know he had the 599xx but knew he had an fxx at one point. Awesome stuff, Phil Bachman is his name.

I have a quick question about the 599xx's, are they kept at the Ferrari factory as the Fxx's are?? And how the hell do Ferrari transport all those cars at one time? Semi's??

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, small world. He owns a Honda dealership just a couple miles from my house. Didn't know he had the 599xx but knew he had an fxx at one point. Awesome stuff, Phil Bachman is his name.

I have a quick question about the 599xx's, are they kept at the Ferrari factory as the Fxx's are?? And how the hell do Ferrari transport all those cars at one time? Semi's??
Haha, small world indeed. He doesn't own a 599 XX however. He was present with his yellow FXX. Phil Bachman, that's right yes!

I don't know where the 599 XX's are kept, but they were transported by a whole fleet of big ass trucks!

·
Banned
158 Posts
Haha, small world indeed. He doesn't own a 599 XX however. He was present with his yellow FXX. Phil Bachman, that's right yes!

I don't know where the 599 XX's are kept, but they were transported by a whole fleet of big ass trucks!
Very cool info, I'd just like to see how many trucks it takes, and also who is insane enough to insure those trucks, haha.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts