Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically today started out by being off of school, brought up lunch to some of my friends up at the all girls school up the hill from my school in the Scud and went off to BH. When i got to BH i went immediately to Ferrari Beverly Hills to see James who is a family friend as well as overall just a nice guy, he told me that my car will arrive at the dealership in a couple minutes and then we can go over the car.

The car arrives and overall it looks amazing with some of the Extra Companario options that my dad and my uncle decided to add to the car. James started to show me all of the electronics inside the car including some new things such as VPI which tells you how much you are driving the car to its potential/limit as well as an active "smart" traction control which will adapt and learn to your driving characteristics.

We then took it out onto a drive. The car overall is amazing. Extremely reactive as well as ridiculously loud. The car's new CCM2 brakes are extremely touchy something that will need something to get used to. Anything beyond 3000 rpm's you get a glorified Enzo exhaust note but much louder. Will be taking this car out to Cars and Coffee or Supercar Sunday this weekend.

If you know who i am please refrain from using my name on the forums Thank You!

·
Registered
187 Posts
So sick, _____! ;)

Grats!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PROLLY. BEIBER how does the exhaust sound compared to the stock 599
yea beiber fever!!! haha well you like my username BG? and it sounds like a glorified enzo man as soon as it hits 3,000 rpm's it shoots up the decibel range

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats and Happy Birthday, dude! I heard about it a few days ago.. the car looks sweet! When do I get a ride? :D

-R

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
very nice! may i ask why black? i just saw a white one 2 days ago and it looked sick in white!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts