Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L4P would like to take this opportunity to show case our own 503 Motoring as the Sponsor of the week (Dedicated Banner on off topic and new posts). Their commitment to customer satisfaction just goes beyond the call of duty. They offer a full list of services such as Audio, video and navigation installation and full customization. Full performance upgrades from brakes to exhausts and suspension. Styling upgrades such as wheels, interiors and paint and body. Clear mask and window tint installations. Tim has been kind enough to promise he will be show casing some of their amazing jobs here all week for us to see.

Please check out their website at 503 Motoring

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
ohhh so this is what I have been editing photos for! GO TIM! w00p!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
LOL, Much thanks RAW, and yes Coop, this is what you have been so gracious as to help me out with. Much Love Coop, we will see you guys at SEMA.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Id hit it.

Congrats Tim....wish i was going to SEMA to hang with you all....but hopefully sometime soon (gR?) ill get to chill with that man behind the rubber chicken - I MEAN - 503 Motoring :)

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
I can't wait to experience 503 in person is vegas...

Oh buddy just you wait......

Congrats brother!

Alex...
Alex thank you for the help

Id hit it.

Congrats Tim....wish i was going to SEMA to hang with you all....but hopefully sometime soon (gR?) ill get to chill with that man behind the rubber chicken - I MEAN - 503 Motoring :)
LOL the man behind the Chicken....kind of puts a strange vision in your head....poor chicken.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Congrats man. The work you post up is always top notch. Great to see others with a sense of pride in their work..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts