Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a project that we worked on for a looooooooong time. This truck has had just about every surface touched on it.

2009 Tundra Crew Max
Suprcharged V-8
Heddmann headers
503/Magnaflow exhaust
HID conversion heads and fogs
color matched chrome
Tinted tails/heads
concealed lock handles
complete sound deadening
ROCK BOX 10" sub enclosure
Morel Elate 6-2 in the rear
Morel Elate 6-3 way in front
Full suede headliner
New Leather seating surfaces
Pro-Comp 6" lift
King Racing extended coil-overs with reservoirs
Rotora 12 piston front and 8 piston rear brakes
KMC 22" wheels with Toyo 37" tires

Cool vid of the exhaust on drive-off

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
duuuuuuuuuuuuude that thing is redonk! Can I put those brakes on my WRX or do you think the car would do a front flip? :lol: Love it dude. Give it one of those matte wraps!

had just about every surface touched
teee hehe

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, this belongs to a great friend of mine. These pictures truly do not show how much work went into this truck. I really failed at picumenting what all was done. It is hands down the quietest, nicest riding and yet most baddass sounding (exhaust/stereo) truck that we have had the pleasure of building. + with the SC on it this thing hauls A$$....

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
duuuuuuuuuuuuude that thing is redonk! Can I put those brakes on my WRX or do you think the car would do a front flip? :lol: Love it dude. Give it one of those matte wraps!

teee hehe
We are working on his girls S5 satin wrap right now than I think we will be doing the truck. It will look insane.

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
Awesome, thats 99% my style. Only thing I would change (for me) is the wheels, and they would be very close to whats on there now. Very cool!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

teee hehe
Awesome, thats 99% my style. Only thing I would change (for me) is the wheels, and they would be very close to whats on there now. Very cool!

LOL, that is funny because I think I have him talked into changing the wheels, not really my style as well and doesn't really reflect all the other work that has been done.

·
Registered
158 Posts
In the video it sounds like the traction control is constantly appling the brakes to control the wheel spin. We need a new video with the TCS turned off and then roast them puppies!

·
5,744 Posts
Yeah, only thing I'd change are the Rockstars. Really like the painted front and rear bumpers. Adds a lot to the look of the truck.

-Markus-

·
Registered
673 Posts
You're making me sin...I'm lusting after a Toyota. I'm old school in thinking the trucks have to be "American", preferably Chevy. Yes, I do know Toyotas are made here.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wow that looks sick!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
nice work...nice truck...like others said, I would put different wheels on there. Everyone got those kmc wheels...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts