Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
nothings showing up:(

*edit. holy tits! i want that such stack in my trunk fvck!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok the link is working now. Thanks

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
is it just me or does the back of the hundreds not match a real one..... i don't know hard to tell but i pulled brand new hundreds out of my pocket and they don't look the same???? real or fake???

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
AP royal oak spotting..that's about the only class I see in the entire vehicle apart from the cars..

·
Registered
54 Posts
only 50 cent...I contemplate why people even make videos like this...

·
Registered
901 Posts
only 50 cent...I contemplate why people even make videos like this...
hate it or love it... go head and envy me.... lol but it is all marketing you stay relevent with controversy and people talking about you... hence this thread :clap:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hate it or love it... go head and envy me.... lol but it is all marketing you stay relevent with controversy and people talking about you... hence this thread :clap:
It's a shame in order to stay relevant these days you have to act like a complete jack a$$ on youtube :( Pretty sad

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
You guys have to understand a few things, Mr.Jackson to me, is one of the smartest younger entrepreneurs of our time. He knows how to use marketing and play the love me or hate me role to a tee. Wether you like him or not, all he cares about is that your talking about him. One of the smartest things iv seen in a while is how he used a big youtube account (keenan cahill) to debut a new track. Keenan is famous for word synching songs and getting a lot of views on youtube. This video made me laugh my ass off, and at the same time, one of my new favorite tunes! 4.5 million views in 4 days!!?!?!?!

Because the embed takes a while, here's the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwimc4cvUmQ

1 - 20 of 49 Posts