Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to Hawaii for the honey moon looking for the best place to stay! Need to get the best relaxing place on the island.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Four Seasons in Wailea...grew up between Maui and California, and though our house is closer to Kapalua, and I love the are, nothing is nicer from a luxurious resort standpoint than the Four Seasons. Congrats, enjoy yourselves and post some pics!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
^ +1,000,000,000

I've gone there almost every year since I was 5 and I absolutely love it. Best resort in the area

·
Registered
163 Posts
Four Seasons in Wailea is great. The south side of the island is by far the most relaxing. I just got married in Makena cove (10 -15 min south) in April, very quiet, very relaxing. If you are a busy body at all you also might want to consider the west side of the island as mentioned above, like Kaanapali just because there is a little more things to see and do. There is a westin, sheraton, and hyatt all on the beach in kaanapali, but not as quiet as wailea.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Kea Lani Maui

Give it a look we have been there 4 times it is typically moderately booked never crowded and is just amazing on the service side, pools etc. Very much adult environment vrs lot's of screaming kids running around.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I found the kea lani a little dead. No atmosphere. We found ourselves eating at the four seasons every night.

But then if you are on your honeymoon maybe you want it a little quiet. If so the villa option at the kea lani might be something to look into.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yep both of us were on our second marriage not newbies, liked the peaceful days and then we went and found our nightlife around the island. Just how we liked it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts