Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Four Seasons in Wailea...grew up between Maui and California, and though our house is closer to Kapalua, and I love the are, nothing is nicer from a luxurious resort standpoint than the Four Seasons. Congrats, enjoy yourselves and post some pics!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Four Seasons in Wailea is great. The south side of the island is by far the most relaxing. I just got married in Makena cove (10 -15 min south) in April, very quiet, very relaxing. If you are a busy body at all you also might want to consider the west side of the island as mentioned above, like Kaanapali just because there is a little more things to see and do. There is a westin, sheraton, and hyatt all on the beach in kaanapali, but not as quiet as wailea.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Kea Lani Maui

Give it a look we have been there 4 times it is typically moderately booked never crowded and is just amazing on the service side, pools etc. Very much adult environment vrs lot's of screaming kids running around.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I found the kea lani a little dead. No atmosphere. We found ourselves eating at the four seasons every night.

But then if you are on your honeymoon maybe you want it a little quiet. If so the villa option at the kea lani might be something to look into.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.