Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Platinum Sponsor
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

In movies, video games and comic books, the rich supervillain always has a giant floating, flying or rolling lair armed with lasers, equipped with an insane amount of protection and cluttered with gadgets and escape pods. Ridiculous, right? After all, who would actually build expensive vehicles just to sell to the supervillain demographic?

Well, ask whoever built ...

Read more: 5 Awesome Vehicles for the Extremely Wealthy (And Insane) | Cracked.com
5 Awesome Vehicles for the Extremely Wealthy (And Insane) | Cracked.com

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i'm starting the L4P submarine fund: only $78million and we can all live in a 5000sqft sub. donations??

·
Registered
723 Posts
the sub is cool, but my vote goes for the boat. A yacht thats 2 football fields long!? we could all live on that thing.
True, all you guys can chill on your yacht and feel 'protected' by its German built missile defense system. But that's got nothing on a sub. Fire torpedoes!!!

We're talking super-villain stuff here.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
quite the witty development here:

The lasers are a new innovation in the field of high-end craziness. According to The Times, the system works by automatically detecting the electronic light sensor inside any nearby camera and firing a high-intensity beam of light at it, destroying its ability to take pictures.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I want the sub

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Im surprised that Cracked didn't realize that one of the options for the Dartz was whale penis interior, they love penis jokes!

·
Registered
525 Posts
I would take the yacht too ....that this is tits! OH and it comes with a SUBMARINE too (Abramoavich can simply walk into the goddamned built-in mini-submarine he keeps just for these occasions. It'll drop 160 feet into the water, protecting him and his 29-year-old wife from any harm.)

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I want that submarine, however, you better equip it with some Naval transponder to identify it as "friendly" as opposed to "foe" or else you'll have a nuclear sub coming your way! But man, that would be such a cool toy!

·
Registered
302 Posts
That yacht is crazy. It is awesome to imagine lasers coming out of that thing in all different directions foiling paparazzi.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts