Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This should be a great event cant wait to see this years line up.

·
PNW Affiliate
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks awesome. Count me in. ;)
You bet! Will do! Glad you're able to join us!

This should be a great event cant wait to see this years line up.
Thanks RAW! The charity event going along with it is reallly going to make is a special event this year.

·
NW Affiliate
421 Posts
My photos are uploading. I'll have them posted soon. Great turnout this year!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Fun day out there for sure. Nice meeting you jibaholic and I must say Christiancoach you have one badass Holden.

·
NW Affiliate
421 Posts

This is making something like 800hp from what I heard....

$12 million Aston Martin DBR2 raffled off :). $1 a ticket!

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
That Aston was insane and :lol: about the raffle I wish!!!!

And never got a chance to meet you man. Were you the guy with the bear by chance?

·
NW Affiliate
421 Posts
We had a great turnout this year. Many thanks to Greg for bringing the DBR2 out!

·
NW Affiliate
421 Posts
That Aston was insane and :lol: about the raffle I wish!!!!

And never got a chance to meet you man. Were you the guy with the bear by chance?
Nope. I was running around in the brown Lilly's Sunshine t-shirt with the camera. Next week should be big as well. We have an LF-A coming out....

·
5,744 Posts
No one does it better than the NW. Great pics Hot Shot.

-Markus-

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Nice meeting you as well man. That was so cool that you got to ride in anthonys lp. How was it?
Awesome! Best car I've ridden in prior to that was an M3 and it's not even close haha. Can't imagine actually driving one. It was funny cause he wanted to really drive it and show me more of what it was like. I made a little video edit of it that I was thinking about posting in the Lamborghini section:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Anybody have more pictures of my car? It got side swiped in a hit and run this morning while my car was parked in front of my house. The crazy thing is, my neighbor did it! My neighbor! How stupid do you have to be to hit and run your neighbors car??

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Anybody have more pictures of my car? It got side swiped in a hit and run this morning while my car was parked in front of my house. The crazy thing is, my neighbor did it! My neighbor! How stupid do you have to be to hit and run your neighbors car??
Lame. I'm sure he will have fun with the police and his insurance company after that stunt.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts