Luxury4Play.com banner

#460WMT - Modern Build By Dubrow Group

10K views 41 replies 8 participants last post by  Justin D 
#1 · (Edited)

Start off with some demo pics of the exiting house on the property.

#11 ·
not at liberty to disclose the budget, but it's definitely a good size number ;) renderings certainly aren't cheap if you want them to look real, luckily I have some connections to beat most peoples prices. The trees in the rendering are the actual trees from the site. Pretty cool software, even has the gps coordinates and has the lighting from the sun accurate.

#16 ·
Thanks, yes the upper guest beds are almost all the same, partially for the exterior, also to help control the construction budget as this is a spec' home and on the market. But in general I like when there's a consistency throughout the house and the only two that bedrooms that will mirror each other are the two in the middle or what would most likely be the kids rooms.

#17 ·
That is pretty bad ass man. Are you an architect? Who designed it? With the basement for a den, bathroom and another bedroom that house is almost perfect. Plus its modern so it'll be relevant 30+ years from now.

#20 ·
Thanks. I am the developer of the project. My architect designed the house with my input. The siding is a combination of materials applied as a rain screen. The rectangular second floor you're asking about is fiber cement panels, the other sections are wood which will probably be cedar.

#18 ·
Question, what is the material for the exterior made of? Looks like some type of travertine or a type of stucco with breaks on top and wooden square posts on the bottom? Forgot what they are actually called...clevis or something.

#24 ·
I forget what program these renderings were done in. It was a British program with a name similar to but not AutoCAD. An architect friend of mine did these for me... thankfully so I was able to save a few dollars on renderings. Otherwise they are very expensive to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.