Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the 458 owners out there...anyone running 255 30 21 and 335 25 22 lowered on Novitec springs? with rubbing (fender) issues?

·
Registered
553 Posts
i'm no ferrari owner but i guess your wheels are big?
best for the ferrari is 20 front and 21 back

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
We have a coupe on the showroom floor right now that is running 255/30 21 and 315/25 22, but stock ride height I believe. No rubbing issues when I have driven it, but I can imagine that with springs it probably would a little.

·
Registered
489 Posts
its just the fender lining. see if you can heat it up and push it back. just had a 458 with springs come in with the same issue. and buddy of mine running the springs with novitec wheels and had zero problems but thats do to a mild offset from mfcr. i guess i should ask is it the inner fender well or the outer on top?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didi your buddy have to ROLL the FENDERS?

its just the fender lining. see if you can heat it up and push it back. just had a 458 with springs come in with the same issue. and buddy of mine running the springs with novitec wheels and had zero problems but thats do to a mild offset from mfcr. i guess i should ask is it the inner fender well or the outer on top?

·
Registered
168 Posts
What a terrible day it is indeed when people start putting 21's and 22's on a Ferrari. I guess the next thing is to put a lift kit and add a pair of 30 inch wheels and hit the track.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I guess the next thing is to put a lift kit and add a pair of 30 inch wheels and hit the track.
Why do you say that?

OEM wheels are 20", +1" over stock is nothing crazy as OEM wheels tend to be more conservative. I definitely prefer 21" all around as opposed to 21/22, but it's not like it looks ghetto in any way.

Not to mention that most of the aftermarket [forged] wheels will be nearly the same weight as stock.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice LINDW4LL
-GHOST
-AVY

OEM wheels are 20", +1" over stock is nothing crazy as OEM wheels tend to be more conservative. I definitely prefer 21" all around as opposed to 21/22, but it's not like it looks ghetto in any way.

Not to mention that most of the aftermarket [forged] wheels will be nearly the same weight as stock.

[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
What wheels are you running and what offsets? I run the same setup for all of my customers and haven't had an issues.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Time to use the baseball bat to roll the rear fenders technique.......Oh wait it's a 458 and not a Honda Civic.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good AM Mr Carter...

I am running Klassens 21/22 with Novitec Springs...

you have clients running HREs or ADVs 21/22 on Novitec Springs? with NO rubbing issues?

What offsets are you running?

What wheels are you running and what offsets? I run the same setup for all of my customers and haven't had an issues.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts