Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no pics but could not believe I saw a white 458 Italia in Mechanicsburg PA this saturday. Beautiful car and color. You don't see cars like that is central PA. Congrats to whoever owns it.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
There are two in PA that i am aware of...maybe they were visiting someone out that way? one comes to my cars and coffee every saturday here in West Chester - maybe it was him?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are two in PA that i am aware of...maybe they were visiting someone out that way? one comes to my cars and coffee every saturday here in West Chester - maybe it was him?
Still doing the cars and coffee in fall?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I know Bam Margera owns a few nice rides and lives of course in west chester....maybe hes one of the owners?

·
Registered
333 Posts
cars and coffee every saturday????? whereabouts in west chester???

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Still doing the cars and coffee in fall?
Yup. Year round man...

I know Bam Margera owns a few nice rides and lives of course in west chester....maybe hes one of the owners?
Ye he has some cool cars but no 458

cars and coffee every saturday????? whereabouts in west chester???
Yup, been doing this for over 3 years now. Every Saturday at 8am. right off 202 South at the intersection of 202 and Dilworthtown. Starbucks in the shopping center right there...PM me for more info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts