Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on the 101 freeway and saw this 458 Italia in a minor accident. It was in three car collision with a mercedes clk and and another car. It seemed like it only suffered mirror damage and slight hood damage. It was definetly a sad sight to see in the heart of Calabasas.

·
Registered
479 Posts
:( looks like he has his hand on his head like he cant believe it happend...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude it was so sad it had brand new plates and happened right next to the auto gallery....but im sure he has proper insurance for it so he should be fine....never like seeing any cars let alone one of this magnitude in an accident

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wow that sucks!

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
another Ferrari muppet...SMH

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was in front of the Ferrari when he spun out and couldnt regain control. What I dont understand is how he lost control cause he wasnt speeding, he had just merged onto the freeway. My guess is the slick road cause it had just started raining. I couldnt take my eyes of the car as I drove past it, this car litterally turns heads everywhere it goes. It broke my heart when I saw it hit a car in the fast lane. I just hope nobody was injured.

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
I was in front of the Ferrari when he spun out and couldnt regain control. What I dont understand is how he lost control cause he wasnt speeding, he had just merged onto the freeway. My guess is the slick road cause it had just started raining. I couldnt take my eyes of the car as I drove past it, this car litterally turns heads everywhere it goes. It broke my heart when I saw it hit a car in the fast lane. I just hope nobody was injured.
I'll trade him my mustang with no traction/abs/stability and i'll take the Fezza.. that should help him learn :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats exactly what my parents and me were thinking cause its always the most dangerous when it just starts raining...and it was hard traffic so i couldnt understand why...to crazy though

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
bummer thankfully no injuries other then cars!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
tires are more and more critical in vehicle control these days.

at the end of the day, there are only 4 little patches touching the road.

temperature, slippery surface, tire condition are so important. be safe out there guys!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts