Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
There's a cigar section? LOL

I thought your ass got thrown out?!?
Yes, there is, get your ass to start smoking some! :D

I was thrown out but ban was lifted after few days. Plus, I was away on vacation for the whole summer. Long story short: all is well now.

·
7,022 Posts
Yes, there is, get your ass to start smoking some! :D

I was thrown out but ban was lifted after few days. Plus, I was away on vacation for the whole summer. Long story short: all is well now.
Now THAT is a vacation!! All summer. Well, glad your back man. Stick around here some. I'm getting a new piece tomorrow and will be posting some pics tomorrow night. Take care, Jon.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Now THAT is a vacation!! All summer. Well, glad your back man. Stick around here some. I'm getting a new piece tomorrow and will be posting some pics tomorrow night. Take care, Jon.
Thanks! Wonderful!

ps: sorry for the thread jack Richard, back to you ;)

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
It's ok~ I was gonna shoot you an email today but got side tracked I'll get it going tomorrow.

David check you junk mail i sent it from my yahoo so it might have gotten trashed.

Thanks! Wonderful!

ps: sorry for the thread jack Richard, back to you ;)

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
No the wedding is not until March so I'm just shopping. I don't want to get her another PAM she says I'm too slow in picking so she buys her own...LOL Figured I would do the Cartier and get something cheezy engraved on the back.....

Richard, another piece?? You just got her the PAM 000! Maybe a different lady??:lol::lol: Cartier is a good choice. My sister has the rose gold version and she loves it! Lucky girl:)

·
Registered
971 Posts
It's ok~ I was gonna shoot you an email today but got side tracked I'll get it going tomorrow.

David check you junk mail i sent it from my yahoo so it might have gotten trashed.
No worries. I will see. Usually everything comes through. But it could of auto rejected it.

I have the piece ready for you.

shoot me a text or email and ill give you the pricing!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts