Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a Wedding Present for my Fiance, I'm looking to get her a CARTIER BALLON BLEU 42mm Watch, she's gona frigging PAM crazy so I wanted to get her something different.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Gorgeous. Very classy and elegant. 42mm is a good size too. She'd be silly not to love it!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
In no specific order, Please support our community by supporting our sponsors or at least give them a chance to match the price.

Finest Watches | Cavallino Jewelers or Cavallino Jewelers | Finest Watches

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent David an email he never got back to me?

Rawmean said:
In no specific order, Please support our community by supporting our sponsors or at least give them a chance to match the price.

Finest Watches | Cavallino Jewelers or Cavallino Jewelers | Finest Watches

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew I got this Idea from so where. I just couldn't place it you and your wife got the Santos as well correct?

That's a great choice... I got that exact same watch for my wife on our wedding day and she loooooves it. Not to mention that it looks ridiculously sexy on a woman.

·
3,114 Posts
I knew I got this Idea from so where. I just couldn't place it you and your wife got the Santos as well correct?

Hahahaha... cool. Yes, I bought her the Ballon Bleu as my wedding gift to her and my parents bought her and me the Santos as our wedding gift. Her dad bought me a SS white face Daytona as my wedding gift. Confusing... I know. A lot of watch love at my wedding for sure :clap:.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
wow...

Richard, another piece?? You just got her the PAM 000! Maybe a different lady??:lol::lol: Cartier is a good choice. My sister has the rose gold version and she loves it! Lucky girl:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts