Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was in Monza where took place the first round of the Ferrari Challenge. Ferrari also organized a little track event for the owners that was attended by 3 brand new Ferrari LaFerrari. In the video you can see the hypercars racing on track and making some good sound!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
The LaFarrari is easily the ugliest of all the new hypercars. Any angle but front dead center and it just looks brutal. If this shape was put out by any of the small 1-5 car a year operations it would never sell and the company would go bankrupt, but put that horse on it and people line up for it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
^You sir speak nothing but the truth, i couldn't agree more about the aesthetic of the Laferrari. The side profile is painful to look at, the rear is so bulky, and the aggressive front is just okay. F40, F50, Enzo is just simply stunning and then comes this nasty looking thing. I'm not doubting the improvement and the performance but the looks department fail miserably.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The LaFarrari is easily the ugliest of all the new hypercars. Any angle but front dead center and it just looks brutal. If this shape was put out by any of the small 1-5 car a year operations it would never sell and the company would go bankrupt, but put that horse on it and people line up for it.
I agree with you about the front! It's too similar to the 458 and not so nice...

IMG_2186bisA8C100oooo.jpg

But for me the side is really nice! ;)

IMG_2341bisA8C100ooo.jpg

·
Registered
83 Posts
From the iconic Enzo to this?? a step backward in my opinion, the engine sounds nice, but its a ferrari and people
will buy it just because of that.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Such a horrid looking car. The thing is too quite and sensible for a hyper car. It's basically a track car for the road not a GT like the California. They also need to stop with the constant copy and paste looks from the 458 to all their other models. It's just proving their laziness as a company and their ways of cutting corners on developing a totally new car. All in all, it's a shameful disgrace for a predecessor of the Enzo Ferrari.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts