Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Details:

L4P Members Only

From now until 6pm Pacific Monday, February 21, 2011 or as soon as 10 watches are sold under this promotion.

Choose any 44mm watch in the $525 price range for $375.

Only 10 watches will be offered under this promotion. Please limit your order to 2 watches.

Sonbol-Watches

PM me your email address and selection and I will Paypal you a money request.

Enjoy the weekend.

·
Registered
198 Posts
damnnn... i missed this offer... sometimes procrastination helps i guess haha..

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
So so so so tempting... Saving up for this business venture though. We'll see how I feel in the morning. Incredible offer either way, L4P rocks!

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
So so so so tempting... Saving up for this business venture though. We'll see how I feel in the morning. Incredible offer either way, L4P rocks!
I think with a new watch your business venture will have better chances of success ;)

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Details:

L4P Members Only

From now until 6pm Pacific Monday, February 21, 2011 or as soon as 10 watches are sold under this promotion.

Choose any 44mm watch in the $525 price range for $375.

Only 10 watches will be offered under this promotion. Please limit your order to 2 watches.

Sonbol-Watches

PM me your email address and selection and I will Paypal you a money request.

Enjoy the weekend.
I AM DOING THIS AGAIN! FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST 2011!!! GET YOUR ODERS IN NOW.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wow! You guys at Sonbol are so great! Hope to rep one on my wrist when the wallet will alloy it! Those 44mm are killing me! Especially the genesis wotheout and the stealth black...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts