Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I went on facebook and my friends 370z fell of the cliff... 94deville will know more details then me, but i just wanted to post the pics. the car still runs and all... no one was hurt except for the 370z...

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad everyone is ok but what is all that ish in the third picture?
o, its a tree of parts that people put up from wrecks on the road... my rx7 has a plastic undertray on that tree...

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
You on R1 forum? Are you doing the '11 Gap trip?

I've been on there for years...

Best

I am the one who showed up with the graves r7/1 formula extreme racebike on full slicks and rode it on the road. :D

I will try to be there next year if my schedule lets me.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone wants to go one weekend, I have a little cabin not too far from the road... 3 bedroom, 2 bath

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
254 Posts
You on R1 forum? Are you doing the '11 Gap trip?

I've been on there for years...

Best
I will be going! I am on there but i lurk! LOL!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I just found out a couple days ago this was a friend of a friend. They where all there on a run as well.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just found out a couple days ago this was a friend of a friend. They where all there on a run as well.
if that was a friend of a friend to you... then we are friend of friend of friends.... sweet

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
if that was a friend of a friend to you... then we are friend of friend of friends.... sweet
wanna build a sweet bunk bed?

I was also told they left the bumper on the tree, and signed it as well

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wanna build a sweet bunk bed?

I was also told they left the bumper on the tree, and signed it as well
yeah, im down for bunk beds... who do you know that knows the owner?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
oh how I love that road! I've run it the past 2 years in 2 different Porsches! Is that turn in the background one of the pull offs for the photogs?

My sister lives an hr away so I usually run up there when i can!

This past year Dodge had about 10 cars testing on it and they were nasty, plus a guy on a white 748 w/ his chick on the back tearing through ToD...she rides so hard on the back she wore off the paint on the rear ferring....it was herra legit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts