Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres yet another Carbon Fiber Wrap on a Nissan 350Z Front Bumper Grill. Customer had a lot of Rock Chips and such on the pieces so we had to wet sand it down first and then we wrapped it in Gloss Carbon Fiber. We then finished her up by doing the custom side marker tints to tie everything together.

If you are interested in any custom wrap work or other inquiries, please PM me or email me at [email protected] Thanks for looking!:D

Before

After

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is that 3M Di-Noc vinyl? How does that stuff stand up to minus temperatures and snow? Looks amazing btw...

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that 3M Di-Noc vinyl? How does that stuff stand up to minus temperatures and snow? Looks amazing btw...
No, Di-Noc has a dry look. This is Carbon. I don't know the exact temp endurances on this vinyl. There's only one way to find out!

Thanks for all the postive comments everyone. I forgot to take whole pics of this car. He had matte black wheels with a real carbon wing. Looked nice!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks good. It's hard to tell from pics how the gloss compares to real gloss carbon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts