Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know, it's a very low budget but that's what i'm willing to pay. Any good quality watches I should know about? I'm a complete nooby when it comes to watches. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Yea I am in the same boat as well. I did make a post about a watch I was interested in but now I am taking my time and looking around. The TW Steel 623 is a stunning watch. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
114 Posts
I like the TW Steel watches too. They are really fashionable pieces. However, if I had $350.00 these would be the watches I'd rather buy:

Hamilton Khaki Chrono
Hamilton H68582853 Khaki Chrono Silver Dial Rubber Men's Chronograph Watch

Hamilton Jazzmaster - I would prefer the White Face with black and white contrasting stitch strap...omg...
Hamilton watch, Hamilton Jazzmaster watch, #H32411735, H32411735 - watches - Hamilton
Amazon.com: Hamilton Men's JazzMaster watch #H32411555: Hamilton: Watches

·
Registered
736 Posts
I picked up my Sonbol for under $350...and my Nixon 51-30 as well. Both watches that make statements with a small budget.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Check out Hamilton too. I picked mine up for around that price a couple of years ago. They use ETA automatic movements, and mine's been solid.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
nixon!! I have an Insider for years now as a daily beater and oh boy, it gets a beating daily... it's all scratched up, but still works like a charm!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Oh man, I completely forgot about Nixon!
Nixon and the TW Steel are both big face watches that are stunners.

If you're looking for the big face look I would choose as follows (strictly by brand):
TW Steel < Nixon < Sonbol (If you can get one for $350)

If it's by watch:
TW Steel Icon < TW Steel Canteen < TW Steel CEO Canteen < TW Steel RF1 Pilot < Used Sonbol (Most Likely A Genesis for $350) < Nixon 51-30

But, if you're looking for a more classy type watch, please do yourself a favor and do what I did and get a Hamilton.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Completely depends on what type of watch you are looking for. I absolutely love my Suunto which was about $300 but if you are looking for a "nicer" looking watch the Hamilton ones are great.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts