Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Here are some pics I took of her today. These are the best shots I can take considering they had the Marina on lock down.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
That is way too big. I have been on a 90' yacht and that was plenty. The biggest someone can go, with still being comfortable is 160-170' then its overkill.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Extremly nice boat.

I gotta say though that one downside with Miami is it's incapability to harbour big boats.
They should make a tunnel of the Causeway between the bridge to Star Island and Alton Road. That way the yachts could go into the bay and the residents of Hibiscus/Palm and Star Island can have big, big boats at their docks.

I dunno, just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is one hell of a yacht. Its not the most insane ever but still I would love to brave the seas with that beauty. On the other hand it isn't all gold that glitters. When you look closer on some of today's super yachts, what you see can be quite grim. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is one hell of a yacht. Its not the most insane ever but still I would love to brave the seas with that beauty. On the other hand it isn't all gold that glitters. When you look closer on some of today's super yachts, what you see can be quite grim. :)
It seems you also had a bad experience with yachts. That's my friend was not lucky with the choice of yachts. It was a dream of his life, but f**king corporations spoil everyone's life. As you said, "not all that glitters gold."

21 - 34 of 34 Posts