Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This beauty is docked at the Epic Marina in Downtown Miami. I am going to take some pics of it tomorrow morning. I am posting some stock photos of it and some info on the ship. Enjoy

The Mayan Queen IV rolled out from the Hamburg shipyard of Blohm + Voss in 2008 and according to David Robinson, an expert on the international jet-set, the owner of the craft is the Mexican businessman Alberto Bailleres who again commissioned the designer Tim Heywood to devise the plans for this vessel which boasts an extremely distinctive hull structure. Blohm + Voss themselves claim that this mighty, 90m-long craft displaces 4,200 tonnes of water while sailing. She is currently occupying position No. 31 on the list of the best yachts although one suspects she was awarded this place on her external appearance alone given that due to top security very little is known about her engine capacity and performance abilities. Although mystery surrounds the craft’s capabilities and ownership, Robinson goes on to say that one thing we can be sure of is its origins – she’s the successor to the Mayan Queen, a 45m feeder ship.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think that was parked by the Epic like a month ago. Last I saw nothing was parked by there. Is it there now?
The one that was there a few months back was MadSummer it was a 250' or so. I posted the pics up of that one also. This thing makes MadSummer look like a 100'

Mayan Queen is docked there now. I'm heading down to take some pics of it. I will post the actual pics in a few.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts