Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Left the dslr at home and brought the new canon S95 P&S out with me for the last day and half of SEMA. The S95 is probably the best tight package of features on the market right now in a P&S that easily disappears in your pocket (so you can actually climb into cars for a quick spin if the opportunity arises). Turnout definitely seemed much larger than when I was out there a couple yrs ago on biz. Anyways on with pics for you guys in the gallery link below :D

SEMA 2010, Las Vegas

and a few favorites...

Dont think most ppl even saw the epson advertisement under the watchful eye of one really bored rent a cop

Snoop?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nice pics Shaun. I think you sold me on the S95 :)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Great Photos, Love all the cars especially the Subies!! Thanks for sharing.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Always on top my friend. Great work. Now I will be spending a few hours looking through the ones in your link.

·
Registered
549 Posts
E-Shaun....thanks for the pics. I clicked the link and watched the slide show, soon i was fast asleep. it was like counting sheep but only about a million times better. cant wait to watch the show again so i can see all those beautiful pics.....thanks again, Red Leg.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Epic Win...the wife and I clicked on the slide show with the CMA Award Show in the
background...had a great night! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! Glad everyone is enjoying the photos. There was so much to take in while walking the floor and chatting with folks I've probably clicked through the slideshow half a dozen times this week myself :) I have a couple short video clips i'll try and upload later today or tomorrow to this thread also...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice shoots

1 - 17 of 17 Posts