1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Wow that Mustang can't even grip at 60+ mph

·
Registered
349 Posts
With all due respect to the Mustang owner. What good is the power if you can't put it down? As always though, love everything UGR puts out. A friend of a friend in Orlando has one I need to get a ride in sometime!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
With all due respect to the Mustang owner. What good is the power if you can't put it down? As always though, love everything UGR puts out. A friend of a friend in Orlando has one I need to get a ride in sometime!
Could have been first runs with the car at that boost setting. Definitely needs more tire.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
She seems to stop ok lol.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
For dollar to dollar performance, the mustang hung in there impressively well. Reality is, there isn't much that matches up to the UGR Gallardo.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
close my ass that stang is better at dancing that racing.....

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Yep, stock steel brakes.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
For dollar to dollar performance, the mustang hung in there impressively well. Reality is, there isn't much that matches up to the UGR Gallardo.
DSM's absolutely destroy the dollar for dollar argument. I love all sorts, but it's more than just how much power you can make for how little $$. He has more than 1R money in that car.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
very nice. good to know factory Bull brakes can accommodate the hp.

Would you say that most UGR guys you know keep their brake set-ups stock?
Either that or the Giro discs. Plenty of stopping power IMO.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
DSM's absolutely destroy the dollar for dollar argument. I love all sorts, but it's more than just how much power you can make for how little $$. He has more than 1R money in that car.

Geez. I stand corrected. Didn't know he had over 100k into it. Why would you do that much to a boss. Why not start with a new GT500 is HP is your goal?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts