Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright guys I just got a new camera and I still don't know how to use it.:confused: I can't seem to get the right exposure. I have a meeting to go to and I will get on it very soon. Please look at them on-line and I will post them when I get back. I also have to read the manual for the camera. Back in a couple of hours... thanks guys and gals -Todd

·
7,022 Posts
Alright guys I just got a new camera and I still don't know how to use it.:confused: I can't seem to get the right exposure. I have a meeting to go to and I will get on it very soon. Please look at them on-line and I will post them when I get back. I also have to read the manual for the camera. Back in a couple of hours... thanks guys and gals -Todd
2 important tips:

Turn off the flash

Use the macro function (the little flower)

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can not get my pictures to upload as an attachment. I need to get photobucket going, I need photography classes and some help from Wickedlysane for the computer. I have no idea what is going on with my computer. I am new to a lot of this as you can tell. At the least, I will have them posted by early tomorrow and by the earliest this evening. Thanks for looking L4P.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
fixed with pics

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Bump because watches deserve to be worn!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts