Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is aftermarket. It is a factory look model made by Dynavin. They also make them for VW, Audi and Mercedes. Has BT, Ipod, Nav, USB, DVD. tons of options

·
Registered
115 Posts
any response about how the headunit is? i've been considering it for a while but i know the earlier versions had a lot of problems

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one we installed today has the newest software expected to start shipping in a month or so.

We have installed over 12 of these units and have not had any major issues with one. There are some minor things :

radio mutes when u make a selection on the screen and things like that.

Solid piece if you ask me tho..

·
Registered
115 Posts
The one we installed today has the newest software expected to start shipping in a month or so.

We have installed over 12 of these units and have not had any major issues with one. There are some minor things :

radio mutes when u make a selection on the screen and things like that.

Solid piece if you ask me tho..
nice, thanks for the response. too bad you guys are in nyc or i'd probably consider getting it done with you guys, i'm not good with ICE at all :(

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
That trim bring me back to memories in my e46 m3...

Always cleaned up nice around the window buttons and conv top with some light window cleaner..

Head unit looks amazingly stock...

Nice alternative to the crappy BMW nav unit..

Wish they had that back in 2003

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This trim is actually vinyl. Its not the OEM aluminum trim.. We wrapped over the OEM wood

1 - 8 of 8 Posts