Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
wow, that white looks mad gorgeous.

I really would like to see those drive upside down in a tunnel as they supposedly promised to do according to Top Gear.....

·
Registered
790 Posts
White, but as it was said earlier: any color would work!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
They build only 2 until today, the white one is in germany, the black one stays in honk-kong, the white one was in my village a month ago for a week, nice car, spoke the guy, I know him, sat in the car and he will get the car back in a week for a week.... I have some pics, which I will post later, when we met the drive my friend took pics but he is now in the USA, so I can psot only pics when he is driving in front of us....... hope to drive with him next week...

·
Registered
375 Posts
They build only 2 until today, the white one is in germany, the black one stays in honk-kong, the white one was in my village a month ago for a week, nice car, spoke the guy, I know him, sat in the car and he will get the car back in a week for a week.... I have some pics, which I will post later, when we met the drive my friend took pics but he is now in the USA, so I can psot only pics when he is driving in front of us....... hope to drive with him next week...
Would love to some pics of this.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Believe I know the same one.. Guy is out of LA?
it is not possible, the black one stays in honk-kong and the other one is in germany, the white and black one, which are in the video, the only produced 2 of the new generation, the other are all old cars..... the new one has much more power and is a lot faster, I bealive 2,9 to 62 and 8,9 to 124 mph!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Here are pics when he was in front of us, my friend has better pics, which come with luck later today,.... sorry for the bad quali guys...

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts