Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
That did a lot of good didn't it? It's just rough to do in buffalo. The people here that have them never bring them out and I'm sure most are not members or fans. Last month as well as earlier this month I traveled a few hours just to get to see some exotics. Lol buffaloes idea of an exotic is a corvette.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Did either one of you actually go to the show? I'm not sure, but having one of the most rare Saleen S7 Twin Turbo's at the show may qualify as having an exotic. (among some other cars that were there)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Multiple people said it was a bust. Look I'm all for an exotics show here in buffalo. It either needs better advertising or people cleaning of the cobb webs off them in their garage. There are very little. If you think having one rare exotic show up at the show classifies it as a exotic show I'm sorry but your mistaken.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
I'm not sure why exoticshl isn't mentioning the Evo and Mustang that were amoung the 10 cars in the show, but it wouldn't be fair to leave them out. It's a shame more cars didn't come to the show, I can't imagine why they would not want to be apart of such a well run and organized show :whistle:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts